ssc mts syllabus 2023 new pattern, The Syllabus for SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2023 has not been officially released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) yet. However, based on the previous years’ syllabus, the following topics are usually covered in the ssc mts english syllabus:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- General English
- General Awareness
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||20||60|
It is advisable to regularly check the official website of SSC for any updates or changes in the syllabus for the SSC MTS Examination 2023.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2023
ssc mts exam pattern, here’s a more detailed description of the above mentioned topics covered in the SSC MTS Examination:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: This section tests the candidate’s ability to understand relationships and patterns, classify, and analyze data. It includes questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, and arithmetical reasoning.
- Numerical Aptitude: This section tests the candidate’s mathematical skills and their ability to handle numerical problems. It includes questions on number systems, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentage, ratio and proportion, simple interest, average, profit & loss, discount, use of tables and graphs, and miscellaneous mathematical problems.
- General English: This section tests the candidate’s understanding of the English language and their ability to use it effectively. It includes questions on comprehension, grammar, vocabulary, synonyms, antonyms, and sentence structure.
- General Awareness: This section tests the candidate’s general knowledge and awareness of current events, scientific advancements, and cultural heritage. It includes questions on Indian polity and governance, history, culture, geography, economics, general science, and current events.
Please note that the detailed syllabus and pattern of the examination can vary from year to year and it is advisable to check the official website of SSC for the latest updates.
ssc mts exam syllabus 2023, here are a few additional details regarding the SSC MTS Examination:
- The examination is conducted in two phases – a written examination and a document verification process.
- The written examination consists of two papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 is an objective type paper that consists of multiple choice questions from the above mentioned topics. Paper 2 is a descriptive type paper that tests the candidate’s writing and language skills.
- The duration of Paper 1 is 90 minutes and the paper is conducted in online mode. The duration of Paper 2 is 30 minutes and the paper is conducted in pen and paper mode.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Paper 1 and Paper 2 are determined by the Commission based on the performance of candidates. The final selection is based on the total marks obtained in both papers.
- The document verification process is the final stage of the examination and involves the verification of the candidate’s educational and other relevant documents.
- It is important to note that the Commission reserves the right to fix the qualifying marks in any or all the papers and also to change the pattern of examination.
I hope this information helps. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.
SSC MTS Syllabus New, Here are a few more details and tips that may be useful for preparing for the SSC MTS Examination:
- Preparation: The best way to prepare for the examination is to practice regularly and stay updated with current events. You can start by solving previous years’ question papers and mock tests to get an idea of the pattern and difficulty level of the examination.
- Time Management: Time management is crucial in this examination as you will have to answer a large number of questions in a limited time frame. So, it is important to practice solving questions quickly and accurately.
- Focus on Strengths: It is important to identify your strengths and weaknesses and focus on improving your strengths while also working on your weaknesses.
- Study Material: There are various books, study materials, and online resources available for preparing for the SSC MTS Examination. You can refer to NCERT books for General Awareness, RS Aggarwal or Arihant books for Numerical Aptitude and Reasoning, and Wren & Martin for English Grammar.
- Stay Calm: It is important to stay calm and focused during the examination. Avoid stress and anxiety by staying positive and confident.
These are a few tips to help you prepare for the SSC MTS Examination. Remember that consistent hard work, dedication, and determination are key to success in any examination.
ssc mts english syllabus, ssc mts syllabus 2023 new pattern
Leave a Comment